Saturday, October 28, 2017

'Tis The Season #4

This is the fourth version of "Tis The Season" that I've had the honor of enhancing. This one came from one of my favorite long-time clients, Linda Fritz. She was one of the first strangers that ever paid me to quilt for her, and I love each time I get to quilt for her again!

This pattern was taught as a class at Rumpled Quilt Skins in Okotoks, AB, and I love seeing each of the students' interpretations of it. Their fabric choices, thread colors, and layouts each create a slightly different result. And of course, there have been subtle differences in the quilting that have affected the outcomes, too! To see each of the previous iterations that I've gotten to work on. Click on the links below.

For the original class sample, click here.
For Peg's version (which she did WITHOUT taking the class, no less!), click here.
For Carol's version, click here.

I can't wait for Christmas!










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt. Love the border colors you chose. Your quilting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete