Saturday, September 23, 2017

My 100th Quilt for 2017!

This ADORABLE little quilt just melts my heart! Look at those cutie patootie little foxes! My oldest daughter, Hoxie (age 4), loves foxes. They are her spirit animal. When people people ask her name, she often introduces herself as "Foxy Hoxie"! She sure eyed this quilt intently. She really wanted to keep it!

Carol, the quilt's owner, thought edge-to-edge woodgrain would be a nice choice for the quilting, and I agree wholeheartedly! I think it turned out great!

This quilt marks my 100th quilt for 2017. I'm ahead of where I was at this point in 2016, and no plans of slowing down! I have LOVED collaborating on all 100 of those quilts, and I look forward to the ones in my queue. Since I got my longarm quilting machine in August 2015, I was so unsure whether or not this idea would work. Would people actually hire me to quilt for them? I have SO appreciated each of the clients that have brought me quilts and the trust they have placed in me. Thanks, you guys!







No comments:

Post a Comment