Monday, January 9, 2017

Linda's Sampler

This was a sampler constructed by my lovely quilt client, Linda Fritz. It was a 2016 block-of-the-month project at our local quilt shop in Okotoks, AB. In fact, back in April, the gang at Rumpled Quilt Skins asked me to quilt the original store sample.

Linda let me do whatever I wanted on this lovely piece. The only request she had was to quilt on the denser side in the outer border, and she said that I didn't have to go as intense with the quilting scheme as I did with the original. Linda is such a sweet soul. Every time she brings me something, she gives me free rein and always says she loves it. What a great client to have!

My quilting is all free-motion, hand-guided on an APQS longarm quilting machine.


















No comments:

Post a Comment