Friday, February 23, 2018

Fran's Scrapbuster

Here's a fun, yet traditional quilt. Full of scraps from past projects, this quilt will be a love-filled gift for Fran's granddaughter, who picked out the navy blue color-scheme. Just look at all those teensy tiny pieces! I loved quilting overlapping swirls all over this quilt top. Whimsical and fun!

This is the first of three quilts that I'll be posting from Fran. And she deserves my HUGE thanks for her patience and understanding as I took time off during the holidays and during a move to our new home. She gave me these quilts in NOVEMBER, and I didn't get them back to her until just this week. Thanks again, Fran!









1 comment:

  1. Found this quilt on Pinterest. It's beautiful, both the design and the quilting. Wish it were mine!!

    ReplyDelete