Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Birthday Binding Sale!

You guys! I turned 36 a couple days ago! I worked hard to survive those 36 years, and I'm proud of 'em! And because I'm super excited about my new binding tool, I'm offering a BIRTHDAY BINDING SALE!

For orders booked during the remainder of July 2017, get 50% off my "Effortless Binding" service. That's just 12.5¢ per linear inch! So you can get a Queen-sized quilt COMPLETELY bound for $45! Even if you're not quilt finished with your quilt top, you can just email/call me and book in your order for a later date.

EFFORTLESS BINDING: ordinarily 23¢ per linear inch  
July Special! 50% off! Only 12.5¢ per linear inch!
- you provide raw yardage fabric, and I cut, piece, and press into binding strip
- I machine stitch the binding to the front and back of your quilt
- returns to you completely finished and ready to use

Contact me to discuss your quilt size and find out how much yardage I'll need. Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment