Thursday, December 15, 2016

Elenora's Christmas Party quilt

I love Christmas-time! And it's really fun to listen to Christmas music WHILE working on a Christmas quilt! This one was made by my client, Elenora, as a gift for her daughter. And at the time, her daughter was planning a Christmas party! So, Elenora wanted to surprise her with this bed quilt, to have in place for guests to toss their coats on during the festivities. What a sweet treat!

I used clear thread, since the real star of this piece was all those great Christmas-print fabrics, centered on a lovely Christmas tree panel. I applied a meandering holly-and-ivy motif that I'd never gotten the chance to use before. I think it turned out great. And it was done in time for the party. Yay!




Hello, cute little deer! I'm sorry I'm having such a fun time piercing through you with my needle!

No comments:

Post a Comment