Friday, November 6, 2015

Nicole's Table Topper

Nicole is another new client that I think I'm going to be thankful to have in my life. Her coming through my door was like receiving an injection of happiness. She made this table topper for her sister, and I just marveled at the bright, bold colors. Apparently, these are the colors of her sister's home - walls, decor, etc.

I am so envious of people who aren't afraid to commit to bold color choices. I see them in other people's homes or in magazines, and I think they are so great. But when it comes to my own home, I just chicken out and go with varying shades of taupe. Every time!

I was excited to give this little piece back to Nicole and find out that she got the go-ahead from her husband to have me do a larger quilt for HERSELF! Yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment